- Classification: Real Horn
- Horn Model: Kahlenberg KM-135 Arena/Stadium Air Horn
- Year of Acquisition: 2020
- Stadium Location: ?
More Info: Originally designed and certified for use on marine vessels over 650 feet long, the KM-135 Air Horn provides output of over 148 dB @ 1 Meter. Kahlenberg KM Series horns are simply the loudest, deepest tone air horns available anywhere. A complete system can be designed for use with the KM-135 Air Horn including compressor kits and controls.
- Highly reliable, no maintenance
- Operates on a wide range of air pressure
- Patented three piece hermetically sealed stainless steel diaphragm assembly
- Available as a uni-directional unit only, two are often used in the largest venues
- For use as a powerful scoring signal inside larger arenas