- Classification: Real Horn
- Horn Model: Kahlenberg KPH-130C "Triton" Electric Piston Horn
- Year of Acquisition: 2017
- Stadium Location: ?
More Info: The Kahlenberg KPH-130C "Triton" Electric Piston Horn utilizes a 7.5 horsepower electric motor to drive a piston which oscillates air in a column. With an entirely oil-less crankcase and gear case, steel gears, anti-condensation heating and self-draining cylinder assemblies, these piston horns are highly reliable ship's whistles requiring little maintenance. Installation costs are minimal since no air or steam piping is required. Use with KM-165-DVM-H for dual whistle systems on vessels over 200 Meters.
- Piston horn is electrically powered and IMO certified for vessels over 75 meters and over 200 meters in length
- Horn construction: High strength aluminum bell, supporting frame, aluminum crankcase, stainless steel cylinder and fasteners
- Self draining design to prevent condensation and corrosion
- Oil free, heated crankcase and piston cylinder assembly
- Motor is totally enclosed, marine type, IP56, insulation class F and equipped with anti-condensation strip heater
- Motor starter (contactor) comes with solid state relay with thermal overload protection