- Classification: Real Horn
- Horn Model: Kahlenberg D-2 Air Horn
- Year of Acquisition: ?
- Stadium Location: ?
More Info: Designed for use on vessels up to 75 Meters in length, the Kahlenberg Model D-2 Air Horn is an extremely durable unit built for a lifetime of trouble-free service. The unique dual tone sound of the D-2 Air Horn has made it a favorite of commercial vessel operators around the world. This horn is also available as Model D-2CVL including manual/electric combination valve, air strainer, and whistle light installed.
- For vessels less than 75 Meters in length
- Meets or exceeds IMO Requirements
- Low Air Consumption, operates on a wide range of air pressure
- Highly reliable, virtually no maintenance required
- All brass and bronze construction